Who wouldn’t want a loveable talking stuffed teddy bear? Especially if said buddy talked to you every time you lift up your cup of coffee. The mug features Ted, from the eponymous movie… Ted. As the creators of the mug and thought ahead, they installed an on/off switch so you won’t get annoyed with said mug and smash it over your desk. Perfectly safe for dishwashers, this mug is programmed to spew five quotes from the movie. List of the 5 quotes after the jump. Not safe for kiddies and those with virgin ears (eyes?).
- Yeah, I mean, y-you know when you sewed me up you put some of the stuffing in the wrong places so I’m-I’m a little f@!#ed up, but will you take care of me for ever and ever?… Aha! I’m just kidding you! I thought it’d be funny if you thought I was f@!#ing retarded.
- “You ever hear a Boston girl have an orgasm? ‘Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Harder! Harder! Oh, God, that was so good! Now I’m gonna stuff my f@!#in’ face with Pepperidge Farm.’
- Well you never should’ve trusted me. I’m on drugs!
- Alright c’mon, let’s sing the Thunder Song. When you hear the sound of thunder, don’t you get too scared. Just grab your Thunder Buddy and say these magic words: F@!# you, Thunder! You can suck my d@!#. You can’t get me, Thunder, ’cause you’re just God’s farts (makes fart noise).
- Oh f@!# that, it’s been 4 years, Johnny! You and me have been together for 27 years. Where’s my ring, huh? Where’s my ring, @!#hole? Where’s my ring, mother f@!#er? Put it on my fuzzy finger, you f@!#! C’mon!